WLRS isn't only a job-it's a life changing experience.
We are dedicated to helping the people who utilize our services. If you’re ready to make a difference, browse our openings or apply on-line and tell us your interests. We’ll consider you for future opportunities.
Your Current Opportunities
Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Our DSP's are awarded the opportunity to enhance the lives of the individuals we serve by helping them live life to the fullest every day! We are currently hiring individuals full-time and part-time. All shifts available. (1st – 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. 2nd – 2 p.m. to 12 a.m. 3rd – 10 p.m. to 9 a.m.) No experience necessary. Candidates must have dependable work history, compassion, flexibility and patience. Competitive wages of $11.00 - $13.42/hour depending on experience. You could receive additional compensation if you are a driver and/ or a med passer. Staff who work an awake 3rd shift will receive an additional 50 cents per hour from 12am to 6am.
All DSP positions require:
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record (for driving positions);
• High School diploma or GED;
• Pre-employment background screening;
• Pre-employment drug screening;
• Completion of application.
Direct Support Professional Trainer
We currently have openings for Direct Support (DSP) Trainers.
- Will train all new DSPs within the facility groups.
- Act as mentor to new DSPs
- Act as liaison to supervisors, Staff Development and management regarding needed training for DSPs
- Maintain weekly food and supply list and complete shopping
- Will take minutes at staff meetings
- Complete all direct care duties of a DSP
DSP Trainers will earn an additional 50 cents more per hour.
We are currently recruiting for 3 Home Supervisors to supervise staff, ensure compliance with state & federal regulations, ensure coordination of services, develop & monitor effective programs for individuals with developmental disabilities.
Will also coordinate all medical services and appointments to ensure quality health care for residents to include: monitor, schedule and track appointments; complete medical documentation and communication; transport individuals to appointments; keep IAF documentation up-to-date, perform Quality Assurance on medical documentation
- Bachelor Degree in Special Education/related field & 1 yr exp. in field of developmental disabilities or HS Diploma & 2 yr exp. in the field of developmental disabilities
- 1 year supervisory experience or WLRS supervisor training
- Valid drivers license & acceptable driving record required.
- Salary $31,512 to $36,920 based on education and experience.
- Deadline: Until Filled E.O.E.
On-Call - 1 Second Shift and 1 Third Shift
Will provide on-call support, guidance, assistance and direct supervision to residents. Duties include:
- On-Call Support and guidance: provide direction regarding work related injuries; provide drop-in visits to facilities; manage emergencies and unusual incidents; ensure emergency/MUI notifications are made as needed; arrange coverage for staff absences
- Facility Operations: assist with emergency drills; provide direct supervision to residents; administer medications; maintain documentation
High School Diploma or equivalent and 6 months’ experience or training in the field of DD. Valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record & pre-employment background screening. Starting pay $13.75/hour with an additional 50 cents during the hours of 12am and 6am.
Shuttle Driver - Full Time
Our Shuttle Drivers provide safe non-medical transportation while providing assistance to the passengers. Duties include completing paperwork, inspection of the vehicle, schedule regular maintenance and repairs for vehicle and annually attend safe driving course. Candidates must have: dependable work history, flexibility and patience. Competitive wages of $13.12 to $14.50/hour depending on experience plus an excellent benefit structure.
- Valid driver’s license; must be at least 25 years old and insurable per procedure; 4 years driving experience; knowledgeable of Ohio driving laws
- Successful completion of a DOT Physical
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Pre-employment background screening
- Pre-employment drug screening
- Completion of Application
Shuttle Driver Substitute Positions
Will provide safe transportation for adults with developmental disabilities throughout Wood County. Will complete daily inspections, schedule maintenance & repairs and complete required documentation. You must be at least 25 years of age, have a High school diploma/GED, an acceptable driving record & valid license & complete pre-employment background screening and pass a DOT physical. Starting rate of pay is $13.12/hour.