WLRS isn't only a job-it's a life changing experience.
We are dedicated to helping the people who utilize our services. If you’re ready to make a difference, browse our openings or apply on-line and tell us your interests. We’ll consider you for future opportunities.
Your Current Opportunities
Consumer Services Professional
Responsible for coordination of all medical services and appointments to ensure quality health care for residents.
Specific Duties Include:
• Monitor, schedule and track appointments
• Complete medical documentation and communication
• Transport individuals to appointments
• Keep IAF documentation up-to-date
• Perform Quality Assurance on medical documentation
• Will also provide direct care in residential homes
Requires 1-year experience in field of developmental disabilities, High School Diploma or GED, valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record & pre-employment background screening.
Starting wage for this position is $11.85 to $13.12/hour.
Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Our DSP's are awarded the opportunity to enhance the lives of the individuals we serve by helping them live life to the fullest every day! We are currently hiring individuals full-time and part-time. All shifts available. (1st – 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. 2nd – 2 p.m. to 12 a.m. 3rd – 10 p.m. to 9 a.m.) No experience necessary. Candidates must have dependable work history, compassion, flexibility and patience. Competitive wages of $11.53 - $13.18/hour depending on experience. Staff who work an awake 3rd shift will receive an additional 50 cents per hour from 12am to 6am.
All DSP positions require:
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record (for driving positions);
• High School diploma or GED;
• Pre-employment background screening;
• Pre-employment drug screening;
• Completion of application.
We are currently recruiting for a Home Supervisor to supervise staff, ensure compliance with state & federal regulations, ensure coordination of services, develop & monitor effective programs for individuals with developmental disabilities.
Will also coordinate all medical services and appointments to ensure quality health care for residents to include: monitor, schedule and track appointments; complete medical documentation and communication; transport individuals to appointments; keep IAF documentation up-to-date, perform Quality Assurance on medical documentation
- Bachelor Degree in Special Education/related field & 1 yr exp. in field of developmental disabilities or HS Diploma & 2 yr exp. in the field of developmental disabilities
- 1 year supervisory experience or WLRS supervisor training
- Valid drivers license & acceptable driving record required.
- Salary $29,120 to $33,280 based on education and experience.
- Deadline: August 24, 2018. E.O.E.
Shuttle Driver Substitute Positions
Will provide safe transportation for adults with developmental disabilities throughout Wood County. Will complete daily inspections, schedule maintenance & repairs and complete required documentation. You must be at least 25 years of age, have a High school diploma/GED, an acceptable driving record & valid license & complete pre-employment background screening and pass a DOT physical. Starting rate of pay is $13.12/hour.