WLRS isn't only a job-it's a life changing experience.
We are dedicated to helping the people who utilize our services. If you’re ready to make a difference, browse our openings or apply on-line and tell us your interests. We’ll consider you for future opportunities.
Your Current Opportunities
Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Our DSP's are awarded the opportunity to enhance the lives of the individuals we serve by helping them live life to the fullest every day! We are currently hiring individuals full-time and part-time. All shifts available. (1st – 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. 2nd – 2 p.m. to 12 a.m. 3rd – 10 p.m. to 9 a.m.) No experience necessary. Candidates must have dependable work history, compassion, flexibility and patience. Competitive wages of $11.53 - $13.18/hour depending on experience. Staff who work an awake 3rd shift will receive an additional 50 cents per hour from 12am to 6am.
All DSP positions require:
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record (for driving positions);
• High School diploma or GED;
• Pre-employment background screening;
• Pre-employment drug screening;
• Completion of application.
On-Call – Full Time 2nd shift opening
Will provide on-call support, guidance, assistance and direct supervision to residents. Duties include:
- On-Call Support and guidance: provide direction regarding work related injuries; provide drop-in visits to facilities; manage emergencies and unusual incidents; ensure emergency/MUI notifications are made as needed; arrange coverage for staff absences
- Facility Operations: assist with emergency drills; provide direct supervision to residents; administer medications; maintain documentation
High School Diploma or equivalent and 6 months’ experience or training in the field of DD. Valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record & pre-employment background screening. Starting pay $13.12/hour.
Shuttle Driver Substitute Positions
Will provide safe transportation for adults with developmental disabilities throughout Wood County. Will complete daily inspections, schedule maintenance & repairs and complete required documentation. You must be at least 25 years of age, have a High school diploma/GED, an acceptable driving record & valid license & complete pre-employment background screening. Starting rate of pay is $13.12/hour.